We all love to win and this year’s Silent Raffle is filled with great goodies to win from our very generous sponsors!
The best part? Every raffle ticket you buy will help feed the hungry and that makes you a winner whether you walk away with a prize or not.
And for $25 you get an arms length of raffle tickets!
From 8:30-11:30 we will be giving away three prizes every 15 minutes. That’s a new winner every 5 minutes! We’ve got amazing prizes in every window! So don’t miss out on the early draws (there’s always less competition for those).
We have prizes ranging in value from $150-$2000! And we’ve had so many fantastic prizes came flooding in we had to bundle some of them together. Even after bundling, we ran out of space in our schedule to draw them all at HoHoTO. So some have been reserved some for the HoHoTO Hangover Auction on Dec 20th.
Here’s a partial list of the prizes. We have something for almost everyone’s tastes: from baskets to bedroom toys, restaurants to refreshing spas, tech toys to more tech toys:
- HTC Jetstream Tablet from Rogers ($800)
- 15 course dinner for 2 catered by Chef Matt Kantor ($1000)
- Blue Rodeo Prize pack from officialCommunity ($210)
- Linksys Ultimate Home Networking Package from Linksys/Cisco ($485)
- Beaded Animal from Eat My Words ($250)
- 25,000 Aeroplan points from Aeroplan (~$200+)
- Restaurant-a-month prize pack including Linda Modern Thai, Luma, Caplansky’s, Lou Dawgs, School and more! ($650+)
- 3 month membership in Chateau des Charmes Wine Club ($185)
- Prize Pack from the Leslieville Merchants ($360)
- Full site design & build, custom logo design or consulting from The Blog Studio ($2000)
- a bunch of smart phones from Rogers – Samsung, Motorola, LG, Blackberry, HTC, Sony (7 of them ranging from $360-650)
- Gold Topaz Earrings from Best Bargains ($1500)
So don’t forget to buy your Raffle Tickets – you’ve got to be in it to win it.
Besides, $25 worth of tickets will buy an emergency food hamper for a family of four. Hit a bank machine before you come out on Thursday and wear your lucky underpants. Even if you don’t get lucky, you might get lucky…