With many of our friends and neighbours still without heat and light, we have decided to push the Hangover Auction forward a little more than expected…so we’re going to have a double hangover! Nurse your headache with the joy of giving, live on Twitter, Wednesday evening January 1st, 7-9pm. Read the rules and tips! Check out what’s on offer! and make sure to join us for just a little more giving to Daily Bread Food Bank.
New date just announced: JANUARY FIRST YES NEW YEAR’S DAY 7-9pm!
We have eight AMAZING lots for this year’s Hangover Auction. Please read the rules and tips carefully. Retail values are approximate and as always, lots are subject to change until the Auction begins.
- LOT #1 – A baker’s dozen (13) of pizzas! gift certificates donated by Panago – retail value $120 and up
- LOT #3 – Fresh Collective wardrobe makeover – retail value $200
- LOT #4 – Virgin Mobile HTC 1 – retail value $500 – NOTE: we have two of these and they will go to the TWO highest bidders! MINIMUM BID $50
- LOT #5 –Windsor Hills Luxury Resort – one week stay for up to 10 guests in Orlando, FL – retail value $1700. MINIMUM BID $150
- LOT #6 – Steam Whistle VIP Tour for 10 – retail value $250
The lovely folks at Cartilage made this sweet, short video about the origins of HoHoTO and where we are today. Give it a watch and let us know what you think in the comments!
If you don’t have your tickets already, the event is tomorrow! Go on, buy some tickets and some raffle tickets, too!
We thought that you’d like to read about all the incredible prizes our sponsors have donated to the raffle. Please note that some of these items will end up in our fabulous HANGOVER AUCTION, which will take place on Sunday—more on that soon. And all of these items are subject to change, since not every single one of them is in our hands yet, and things always occur. But as we see it right now, these are the items we’ll offer you this week, in one way or another:
- Gift certificates/cards from: OrderIt.ca, Caplansky’s, Rent Frock Repeat, School Restaurant, The Massage and Energy Healer, The 10 Spot, Linda Restaurant, The Dakota Tavern, Lou Dawg’s, Camaraderie Co-Working, Geraldine, e11even, Voice Empowerment, Lisa Marie, Style4You, Cardinal Rule, Panago, and Mazz Salon
- Tech toys from Kanetix: Pebble Smart Watch, Galaxy 3 Tab (yes another!)
- Gift baskets from: Bullfrog Power, Good for Her, Fresh Restaurants, and Arbonne
- A BICYCLE! YES A BICYCLE!!! from West Side Cycle
- Ticket packages from TIFF and Lower Ossington Theatre
- A Moto X from Motorola
- Music! Music! Music! from Sony
- A day in the studio from Oak Recording Studios
- Tech toys from Rogers: Nokia Lumia with camera case, Sony Xperia XP, Blackberry Z30, subscriptions to Next Issue, NextBox 3.0!
- A must-see cross stitch from Crass Stitches
- A private party for 10 from Brass Vixens
- Visits to Steam Whistle and Chateau des Charmes Earth & Sky Winery and a package from Rosewood Estates
- Tech toys from Insurance Hotline: Garmin GPS, Remote Control Ferrari, iPad mini with retina display whoa!
- A wardrobe makeover from Fresh Collective
- A gorgeous framed photo from Roger Cullman Photography
- A one week stay for 10 at Windsor Hills Luxury in Orlando
As you can see, this is an extraordinary selection of prizes…but you have to show up to win, so get your tickets—and buy some raffle tickets—now!
If you’ve been to HoHoTO in the last couple of years, you might remember looking at some pretty amazing prizes on the raffle table. You might have even won something…or a few somethings! This year, the prizes are just as amazing – you’ll find some sponsors back for another year, and some new and different things.
Since last week’s post, we’ve added lots of new items, including:
– A Moto X from Motorola
– A wine package from Rosewood Estates
– A gift certificate for a massage from Allison Greenbaum – who will be on site at the party offering professional massage in exchange for donations!
– An Eco Living gift basket from Bullfrog Power
– A gift certificate for your choice of delivery from Orderit.ca
And even more on the way. Get your tickets and pre-buy your raffle tickets now (you can buy more raffle tickets at the event, too) because you can’t win if you don’t go to the party.
So excited to see you there.