1. Make the rules. Maybe it’s swearing, or maybe you have special words in your workplace that you’re not “allowed” to use – or maybe, you can pick the most common industry jargon and charge people for saying it, if you want to make lots of cash! You can assign monetary values, or make it pay-what-you-wish. You know your colleagues best.
2. Get a jar, or box, or container with a hole in the top! Label or decorate it, or make a big sign for wherever you plan to place it. Post the rules.
3. In some workplaces, the powers that be may appreciate your asking permission, so please do.
4. Be strict! Make people cough up. Let them know that the money is going straight to Daily Bread!
5. Bring the money with you to HoHoTO on December 19th. Bask in the glow of feeding people in need.