Virgin Mobile just announced that they’re going to help the Daily Bread Food Bank feed a lot of people by joining HoHoTO as our Santa sponsor at $15,000!
HoHoTO Virgin Initiation
If you are coming to HoHoTO for the first time, here are the 5 Rules of HoHoTO:
- The first rule of HoHOTO is DO talk about HoHoTO – tweets are also cool with us, cause every time you tweet, someone gets to eat!
- What happens at HoHoTO stays at HoHoTO. Funny thing, you won’t even remember what happened at HoHoTO yourself when we ask you a year later. We wonder why!
- About that dress code. There isn’t one. From glam dresses to ugly Christmas sweater, to your grandpa and grandma best, jeans and tshirt combo, to an elf costume – anything and everything goes. Hell, you can even wear a wedding dress and we won’t judge! Especially if you sing Madonna’s “Like a Virgin” – you may get extra raffle tix just for your panache
- Get your smile on! Cause this year, you get photoboothed, instagrammed, and treated like the VIP that you are. VIP stands for Very Important People. And photobooth is PWYC, suggested donations of $2 or $5
- Have fun and dance like you mean it! Let the bubbles rain, the music take you higher, get yourself some Molson, and please say hi to everyone. Because often, people you know from Twitter don’t look like their own avatars!
Most of all, if this is not your first HoHoTO – introduce someone you don’t know to someone you know. If you are a HoHoTO Virgin, we got one thing to say. Be mobile.